Ohio Debate Coverage - Final

The second half lacked much drama. Hillary mellowed out a bit and we heard the same discussions that we've heard in the previous 19 debates.

I honestly think that Hillary has a wider and deeper knowledge of the issues. That said, I do buy into the argument that she's too much of a Washington insider. She diverts anything that could potentially hurt her, while Obama seems much more candid and up front. I think Hillary Clinton is extremely qualified to be our next president, even moreso than Barack Obama. However, Obama nails the intangibles, and I can't remember a time in my life when those intangibles have mattered more. This country, and the world, desperately need a US leader who restores our hope and faith in the future of our country and the future of the world. And that is why I'm supporting the Senator from Illinois.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Age of Trump : What's Next

2008: The Worst in Music

Over the Wires : Brent Best