2017

Looking back on 2017....

I've finally started to travel a bit (Colombia, Japan):


I got to see my nephew grow up:


Endless hours with:


The Equality March in DC:


My third Solid Sound in Massachusetts:





Many great shows (Luna, Springsteen on Broadway):


But nothing this year, or any year in memory, can top what I experienced on January 29th. I was in LA and, intentionally, left for the airport early. And below is what I saw. The moment I stepped off the elevator, into the sea of people, I lost it. I instinctively called my mother and told her that I was, "experiencing everything I've ever believed in, in a single moment. This is one of the most important moments of my life." I will never, ever forget it.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Age of Trump : What's Next

2008: The Worst in Music

2009 : Year of the Letdown?