My Shop


I have always wanted to do something more with my photos than just a Flickr stream. I've mulled a book, which I'm still working on. A few years ago, a friend urged me to make my photos available for sale. At the time, I was working full-time and didn't give it all that much thought. Times have clearly changed and photography's become a pretty integral part of my life. I've recently started acquiring quite a few photo books, and become somewhat obsessed with the work of Wiliam Eggleston.

As I, along with millions of other Americans, wade through this recession, I concluded that there's no better time than to take the step. I wanted to post the photos at Autumn Souvenir, but the increasingly popular Etsy does indeed offer a pretty seamless and straightforward home. Last week I began uploading a few of my favorites. And yesterday I sent an e-mail to about 25 folks letting them know about the store. This is likely all I'll do at this point, aside from maybe joining some forums, and well, taking more and more photos.

You can find my store here. And I'm happy to announce that this morning marked my first ever sale. What a feeling. Oh, and all sales for the remainder of the year will be accompanied by a 17-song mix CD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Age of Trump : What's Next

2008: The Worst in Music

Over the Wires : Brent Best