Top 10 Songs

A friend recently asked if I could make her a compilation of my ten favorite songs. There are few things in life I enjoy more than top ten [movies, books, records] lists, but I must say, I've never been asked for a short list of songs. Although this list will likely change before I hit publish on this post, I just scoured my iTunes and tossed together a list that'd be tough to beat.

Here goes:

It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train To Cry - Bob Dylan
History Lesson, Part II - Minutemen
One of These Things First - Nick Drake
Hundred Dollar Pocket - Chappaquiddick Skyline
Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band
Catch You Alive - Damnations, TX
God - John Lennon
You Ain't Goin' Nowhere - The Byrds
The Wall of Death - Richard & Linda Thompson
Tecumseh Valley - Townes Van Zandt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Age of Trump : What's Next

2008: The Worst in Music

Over the Wires : Brent Best