Thanks

To/For:

-Barack Obama.
-the greatest girlfriend in the World - someone who inspires me, makes me laugh and always says the right things.
-people who choose good over money.
-the near 65 million folks who voted for our president-elect.
-the musicians who continue to put out great music, despite the minimal economic benefits.
-my friends near and far. oh it's corny, but you enrich my life on a daily basis. you probably collectively comprise about 50% of who i am. (wow, that sounds kinda weird.)
-dogs.
-Mark Oliver Everett.
-my family. you've supported me through many ups-and-downs.
-Will Oldham and Emmett Kelly for putting on one of the best shows i've ever witnessed.
-endless, endless, endless music.
-having my grandfather's wallet. when he passed away he had $6 and a driver's license.
-barbara's fantastic gifts.
-my buddy and owner of my local coffee shop, mike.
-the road.
-country music.
-gram parsons.
-our trip to chicago.
-okkervil river.
-volunteers for Obama.
-cards.
-the beauty of California.
-records.
-the good breaks i've been afforded.

oh, and so much more. but here are the two most inspiring and beautiful videos from this year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Age of Trump : What's Next

2008: The Worst in Music

Over the Wires : Brent Best