"Vinyl in the Woods" @ Henry Miller Library, Big Sur, July 3


This event includes so many of my favorite things that I really don't know where to begin. First off, The Henry Miller Library, which is one of my favorite places in California. Next there's the performance space, which is one of the most beautiful spots to see music, anywhere. I saw Bonnie "Prince" Billy there a while back and it was simply awe-inspiring. Then there's tons of awesome vinyl, which I cover here every second. Then, well, it's all happening in Big Sur, arguably the most beautiful stretch of land in the United States. Looks like the event takes place from 11am - 11pm. Since the acts are yet to be announced, I'm going to take the liberty to suggest the itinerary for my friends at FolkYeah. Instead of just going with my favorites, I'm trying to name acts that would fit the space and spirit.

12pm Nathan Moore
1pm Justin Townes Earle
2pm Tim Easton
3pm Damien Jurado
4pm Mark Olson & Gary Louris
5pm Neko Case
6pm Jay Farrar & Benjamin Gibbard
7pm Gillian Welch & David Rawlings
8pm Jeff Tweedy
930pm Neil Young




Greatest. Day. Ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Age of Trump : What's Next

2008: The Worst in Music

Over the Wires : Brent Best