The Recovery Project

For the past few weeks I've been scouring my iPhoto library for images I may have missed. In the past, whenever I uploaded a new collection of photos, I often just quickly grabbed the good ones and dropped them into Flickr. However, having spent a little time perusing the past, I've noticed that I'd often pass over some fairly decent shots. Most of them just need a little doctoring and the result is slightly superior to Eggleston.

Over the course of the next few weeks, I plan on going through every single photo, which, as of today totals 13,782. There would be more if Bennett hadn't mistaken my USB chord for a piece of awesome parm. Nonetheless, a new chord is in transit and more photos should appear soon. In the meantime, look for the "Recovery Project" folder within my Flickr account for this groundbreaking work.

Finally, some of these photos will find their way into my Etsy Store, which has seen a few updates in the past week. Note that, for a limited time (perhaps forever), all purchases will include an additional random 5x7 print that's not available for sale. This could be anything from a band photo to a tasteful personal nude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Age of Trump : What's Next

2008: The Worst in Music

Over the Wires : Brent Best