Bringing It All Back Home

Almost three years to the day, I am again firing off a post, basically of self-encoragement. Over the past few months, I've had many of those moments: pulling over on the side of the road to write down some thoughts, excusing myself from a dinner to head outside and scribble some thoughts into my iPhone, being moved beyond words by music or a moment. It's that feeling that's driven me to write, regardless of the output or reach. There's just that need. And it's been back with the same fire and onslaught as I experienced in my twenties, when I was constantly jotting down words on the subway or in the park or on a bar stool.

I'll write here. I'll share some short stories I've written over the years, I'll start to share a few chapters from my memoir and I'll start writing about music and the arts again. I'll give a sliver of exposure to the artists I love.

I hope this sticks. For a while at least, I'm pretty sure it will.

Popular posts from this blog

The Age of Trump : What's Next

2008: The Worst in Music

Over the Wires : Brent Best